TERMS & CONDITIONS
Georgia Perry Pty Ltd
ABN: 49 606 809 072
Georgia Perry Pty Ltd Terms & ConditionsThis agreement is a contract between the customer (‘you’) and Georgia Perry Pty Ltd. The terms and conditions under which you may purchase products from www.georgiaperry.comare set out below. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with Georgia Perry Pty Ltd.By completing the customer application process and using www.georgiaperry.com you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
1) The Agreement
The entire agreement between you and Georgia Perry Pty Ltd for the purchase of goods by you from Georgia Perry Pty Ltd. is: (A) These conditions; and (B) the terms of the order.The agreement exists between you and Georgia Perry Pty Ltd once Georgia Perry Pty Ltd receives and accepts an order. No obligation to sell or supply the goods will arise until the order is received and accepted. Each order may be accepted by Georgia Perry Pty Ltd at its absolute discretion. Each order is a separate agreement.
2) Purchase Orders and Delivery of Goods
You will place an order with Georgia Perry Pty Ltd by selecting goods, entering your personal and payment details and pressing the ‘purchase’ button.Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by Georgia Perry Pty Ltd to be authorised to receive the goods on your behalf.(A) To the Adult Person Who Placed the Order, orIf there is no-one at the delivery address at the time of delivery you will need to make alternate arrangements regarding a suitable time with the carrier. You may be required to pay an additional fee. Deliveries will occur during business hours, Monday to Friday. Exact times cannot be given.
3) Risk and Title
Risk and title in the goods passes to you upon delivery of the goods to the delivery address.After 14 days sales are final. All sale items and pre-orders are final. No price adjustments.Returns must be made by Express Post (domestically) and Registered Post (internationally). Georgia Perry Pty Ltd will not be responsible for return shipping costs nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases (other than faulty items)
4) Price of Goods and Payment
The price you shall pay for the goods shall be the price specified on the website. You also agree to pay the delivery and handling fee including good and services tax (Australia only) which Georgia Perry Pty Ltd is required to collect from you. You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.(A) Payment Upon Placement of OrderYou shall pay for the goods at the time you order. PayPal and credit cards are accepted at Georgia Perry Pty Ltd.
5) Packaging & Labelling of Goods
All goods sent out by Georgia Perry Pty Ltd will be sent out in the most suitable packaging for the item/s purchased to ensure protection of the item. All care instructions should be followed strictly.
You are licensed to use the Georgia Perry Pty Ltd website on your computer for your use in purchasing goods from Georgia Perry Pty Ltd. You acknowledge that you are not permitted to make any other use of the Georgia Perry Pty Ltd website.
7) Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that Georgia Perry Pty Ltd or its related corporations own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in Georgia Perry Pty Ltd (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs or text which appears on the website). You agree that you will make no representation to the contrary, and that you must not use or copy Georgia Perry Pty Ltd in any manner which is inconsistent with the rights of the owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that any trademarks or logos which appear on the Georgia Perry Pty Ltd website are owned by or licensed to Georgia Perry Pty Ltd, and that you must not do anything to prejudice the rights of the trade mark owner or licensee to such trademarks or logos.
8) LiabilityTo the extent permitted by law, you agree that any liability of Georgia Perry Pty Ltd arising out of or in connection with any breach of any express of implied warranty or condition in respect of goods or services supplied to you through use of Georgia Perry Pty Ltd will be limited to:(A) If the condition relates to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and(B) If the condition relates to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.You agree that the entire risk arising out of installation, downloading, use or performance of Georgia Perry Pty Ltd remains with you. To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge Georgia Perry Pty Ltd and its related corporations from all forms of direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits, loss of data or loss or damage that may reasonably have been supposed to have been in the contemplation of the parties as at the date of this agreement) arising out of or in connection with Georgia Perry Pty Ltd or this agreement, including, without limitation, loss or damage caused by the negligence of Georgia Perry Pty Ltd or its related corporations.10) Notification of ChangesGeorgia Perry Pty Ltd may add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the terms of this agreement. Your use of the Georgia Perry Pty Ltd service will constitute your deemed acceptance of such changes.
1) Georgia Perry Pty Ltd values your privacy
2) The information we collect
In order to provide you with services, we may ask for personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. Australian Privacy Laws requires Georgia Perry Pty Ltd to collect your personal information directly from you if it is reasonable and practical to do so. Where we have collected personal information about you from another source, Georgia Perry Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of:- Georgia Perry Pty Ltd collecting personal information about you and how you can contact Georgia Perry Pty Ltd regarding the collection of such personal information;- How you can gain access to the personal information collected;- Why Georgia Perry Pty Ltd collected the personal information;- Who Georgia Perry Pty Ltd would usually disclose such personal information to any law requiring Georgia Perry Pty Ltd to collect personal information and the main consequences (if any) for not providing all or part of the personal information.
3) How that information is used
We do not use or share personal information for any purpose other than for the purpose for which it was disclosed. We do not provide or sell personal information to other organisations. However we may disclose personal information to our service providers who provide services in connection with our products and services.
4) Keeping information accurate and up to date
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we hold is as accurate as is possible. You may contact us at any time and ask for its correction if you feel that the personal information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
5) Keeping information secure
Georgia Perry Pty Ltd takes measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We store personal information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. We use security procedures and technology to protect the personal information we hold. Access to and use of personal information within Georgia Perry Pty Ltd is appropriately limited by us to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of that personal information by others.
6) Dealing with Georgia Perry Pty Ltd online
7) Links to other sites from our website
You may be able to access external websites by clicking on links we have provided. Those other websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. You will need to contact or review those websites directly to ascertain their privacy standards, policies and procedures.
8) More information
More information about Privacy Law and the National Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website www.privacy.gov.au
9) Contacting Us
Georgia Perry Pty Ltd head office is located in Melbourne, Australia.
You can contact Georgia Perry Pty Ltd by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.